88 QUEEN is part of a multi-tower mixed-use development comprising of residential buildings, food hall, public park, restaurants and boutique shops.
Along with stellar amenities at its doorstep, 88 QUEEN is also within walking distance to major shopping areas (Eaton Centre), transportation hubs (Queen & Dundas Subway Station), schools (Ryerson University & George Brown College), and major employment areas (Hospital Row and the Financial District) giving its residents an unparalleled urban living experience.
• APPROVED AND FULLY ZONED - The site is fully prepared for construction. 88 North, the first phase of the project, will be taking occupancy in Spring 2020.
• PROXIMITY TO TRANSIT - With the TTC Streetcar at its doorstep and a 4 minute walk to Queen Subway Station, 88 Queen offers easy accessibility to everything that Toronto has to offer.
• POTENTIAL FUTURE GROWTH - A projected +15,000 condominium units are proposed for the 88 Queen neighbourhood. 5.2% of upcoming condominium units in the GTA are located here versus Bloor Yorkville at 1.1%, the Entertainment District at 2.0%, and Liberty Village at 0.1%.
• DEVELOPER - St. Thomas Developments has a history of unsurpassed quality & unparalleled design. This can be seen in their numerous completed developments, most notably, One St. Thomas, 7 St. Thomas & 37 Deep Water Bay Road.
• EMPLOYMENT - Toronto is one of the fastest growing cities in North America. Downtown Toronto is home to many dynamic employment sectors including the Financial District, Tech District, major hospitals & renowned post educational institutions.
• SHOPPING - The Eaton Centre and the expansive PATH network of shops, services & dining are just steps away.
• SCHOOLS - 88 Queen is walking distance from Ryerson University and George Brown College. The University of Toronto is 17 minutes by transit.
• COMMUNITY - 88 Queen will be a Community Hub spanning an entire city block that includes green space, retail shops and art installations
SIMPLICITY IS BEAUTIFUL
88 QUEEN’s engaging design complements the urban chic neighbourhood in which it sits.
• 51 storey residential tower
• 569 suites
• 5 Storeys of office space occupying the podium level retail shops on the ground floor.
• The condominium will have a mix of one bedroom to three bedroom suites. With its iconic lattice of white aluminum and fritted glass.
• An indoor lounge and dining room
• Co- working space
• GYM & An aerial yoga area
• Theater room
• Fully equipped kitchen & party room
• Guest suite
• Outdoor infinity pool with cabanas
• Jacuzzi tub
• Outdoor terrace with fireplace and BBQs
88, on Queen Street East, occupying a full city block in Toronto's burgeoning downtown; it comprises residential buildings, a park, a hotel, and a beautiful covered arcade with cafes, restaurants and shops. 88. Redefining the urban experience.
As one of Toronto’s most iconic intersections, Queen and Yonge epitomizes the heart of the urban core. This Garden District development has a central address. It is close to important city landmarks and essential transportation conduits. As such, living at this address provides an unparalleled urban experience.
ST. THOMAS DEVELOPMENT
St. Thomas Commercial Developments Incorporated, in association with St. Thomas Developments and Lee Development Group (together “the Group”), is a proudly Canadian real estate development company with an impeccable reputation and wide-ranging international affiliations.
Since 1988, the Group has quickly established a reputation for unsurpassed quality and unparalleled design, having successfully completed eight major residential condominium developments in the Greater Toronto Area.
SIGN ME TO GET FIRST ACCESS!
Floor Plans & Price Lists